|Cute, isn't he?|
When we pray, especially in contemplation, we voluntarily shift our brain activity to a higher consciousness: A concentrated, intentional and trusting openness of our intellect and emotions, in order to discern the presence of God and permit Him to enter our hearts and minds.
In activities like séances, using a Ouija Board, or ghost hunting, we place our minds into a state of consciousness which is open, receptive, and unprotected -- trusting. You unwittingly unlock all the doors and windows of your conscious and unconscious mind and emotions, and invite these monsters into your being. Evil spirits manage to capture us through our freely chosen, altered state of consciousness which we must place ourselves in so we can sense them.
It won't be long before you feel the effects of these diabolical squatters in your life.
- They will start destroying your mind, emotions, and faith.
- Demons accomplish their goals by “messing with your head.”
- Sinful human pride is what coaxes people’s fascination with the paranormal.
- Spiritualism and obsession with the paranormal are pseudo-religions: religions without God ― because, in these religions, you are god.
- Implanting tiny, poisonous seeds of temptation in your heart, they will stimulate feelings of omniscience in you, feelings that you are special, apart from and better than other people ― because of the knowledge you obtain from these spirits.
- They will stroke your ego and help inflate it.
- Then, when you are so pleased and comfortable with all your “specialness,” comes the catch.
|What stands behind the cute disguise. Watch out!|
- You will know a ruinous fear like you’ve never felt before.
- Those tiny seeds of temptations will soon be gone.
- But in their places, will erupt demonic vines which will coil around you and hold you tight.
- You will be afraid!
- At any time and in any place they desire.
- They will terrorize you over and over with feelings of fear, isolation, paranoia, indecisiveness, helplessness, defenselessness and vulnerability.
- You may hear their voices.
- You may see things.
- Your emotions will suddenly change from normal and balanced into a weepy, lonesome, deep despair -- possibly suicidal despair.
You will especially feel these in regard to your relationship with God.
- The demons will tell you that God will not forgive you;
- That they own a piece of you now, and that no one can help you.
- Your faith will be attacked – beaten to a bloody pulp.
- And finally comes the despair and thoughts of suicide.
Isolation, rage, despair, and hopelessness are what these evil beings will feel for eternity. And misery does love company ― especially captive human company.
No one should deceive himself about the spiritual dangers involved.
- These evil spirits truly can hook one of their claws into your soul.
- Hey, after all, you did invite them to come in!
- You even poked a hole through one of the shingles on your roof to give them access.
- And, now, they will come and go as they please.
- But, they mostly do not go. And getting them out is intensely difficult.
- Ask any exorcist, or anyone who has been delivered from these unseen monsters.
|The title on this medieval woodcut says,|
"A woman torn in pieces by the Devil"
because of her involvement in occult activities
If you play with fire, you are going to get burned. If you play, then you'll pay.
You will eventually suffer losses:
- The loss of your faith and hope;
- The loss of peace and balance in your life;
- The loss of your feeling loved by friends or loved ones (whom you will unconsciously push away from you to produce that loss of love);
- The loss of self-confidence and decisiveness, and in some cases,
- The loss of your sanity!
To Be Continued...